Hey Drupal developers and enthusiasts Philippine Drupal Users Group (PHDUG) would like to invite you to come and learn new Drupal development and updates. It is a jam-pack Drupal topics, “Get your Drupal questions answered by the Drupal experts”
So mark you calendar, October 28, 2012 from 9AM to 5PM. This will be held at Microsoft Philippines HQ.
List of Advance Topics for speakers:
1. Gerald Villorente – Drush & Features, Automating Drupal 6 – 7 Migration
2. Paul de Paula – Mobile Development using services module
3. Rick Bahague – Developing and deploying Drupal
4. Adolfo Nasol – Managing views in code through custom module D7
5. Albert causing – Advance CSS, Less CSS preprocessor
6. Edison Tan-Open Source on azure
7. Jonathan Jacinto-Selenium Testing
8. Oliver kuy- Views Slideshow with Contextual Filters, Relationships & CSS
This is a paid event. Registration fee is 200 pesos only. Proceeds will use for PHDUG funding.
Here is the RSVP link: https://www.facebook.com/events/412681105466153/
Drupal Developers Day brought to you by Globe Labs, Mozilla Philippines, Microsoft Philippines, New Amsterdam Ideas, Promet Source (Open Source Web Development, BuildAModule, Emphanos Open innovation and Computer Professionals’ Union.
For more details, visit this site: www.demsangeles.com
Drupalis an open-source platform and content management system for building dynamic web sites offering a broad range of features and services including user administration, publishing workflow, discussion capabilities, news aggregation, metadata functionalities using controlled vocabularies and XML publishing for content sharing purposes.
Equipped with a powerful blend of features and configurability, Drupal can support a diverse range of web projects ranging from personal weblogs to large community-driven sites.
Drupal is free, open, and available to anyone under the GNU/GPL license.
Join Drupal Philippines in Facebook.
If your looking for Drupal web hosting, we (7Hostingph.com) supported Drupal CMS. check out our web hosting plans here.